Wednesday, September 14, 2011

2004 Dodge Neon Advice?

Hi I have a 2004 dodge neon SXT 2.0L I recenlty purchased it back in Oct 2009 the dealership said that they changed the brake pads and the shoes (it was even stated on the safety inspection sheet) but I noticed that my front brakes squeak when I almost come to a full stop. Also I noticed last night that there is a faint grinding noice when I drive on my drivers side. My boyfriends dad and brother said it is probably the brake pads or the rotors but how can that be when the dealership just changed them?? Please any advice would help! Thanks2004 Dodge Neon Advice?Hmmm. If they actually changed them it is probably brake dust causing the squeak and as for the grind it could be a tab hitting rotor. However if you bought this car in October...take it back and ask them POLTELY to check it out. If they value you as a customer they will do this without a question and apologize for the problem. Remember, be nice till its time not to be. Good Luck2004 Dodge Neon Advice?Low quality pads,take it back to the dealer it is still under warranty, it is a safety issue and they have to be on top of it, by law. You can see through the holes on the rims and tell if the pads are new or the rotors have been cut, good luck
  • directx 9 0c runtime
  • myspace pages
  •