Friday, June 3, 2011

How many brake pads come in a box?

I'm looking to change out my brakes, and all of the auto parts stores around me have really cheap chinese-made pads, so I'm ordering some Bendix pads online. I know that there are 2 pads per rotor, but I wasn't sure if the box came with 2 or 4 pads.



Here is the link to the pads:



http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductDetai



Thanks for the clarification.How many brake pads come in a box?4 pads in a box.

Always.How many brake pads come in a box?disc brakes - 2 pads

drum brakes (rear) 4 pads



all the bestHow many brake pads come in a box?Usually 4How many brake pads come in a box?4 A box will do both front brakes. You will need 2 boxes if you want to do all the brakes. The back brakes will be different than the front ones. Usually a parts store has 3 different grades of pads. The only draw back of buying them on line is if there wrong than you have to pay to ship them back to get the correct ones. Mean while your car is on blocks.How many brake pads come in a box?your suppose to get 4 pads in a box. 2 for each wheel.