Friday, June 3, 2011

4 Wheel disc brake service?

First of all, my car is 1990 Mazda Miata MX-5

And I also live in so california in la mirada around border line of orange county.



How much is it to service my car's brakes(it has 4 wheel disc brakes)?

What shop is most dependable and the cheapest I can go (I am a college student with not much money)?

This time I have to change brake pads on all 4 wheels and replace 2 rear rotors and resurface on front rotors. And I plan to diagnose my braking system cause i think my brakes arn't wearing out evenly when i look into my tire rims. I think i'll also need a brake oil flush too but im not too sure.



I am actually planning to go to sears auto in brea mall to service my brakes. Is it a good idea?

My family has been getting new tires to replace the worn ones for few years and i think they do a good job.

But I want to also know if there are any other cheaper shops that does a good job on brakes.

And once again, How much would my brake service cost on average with 2 rotors replaced with all 4 brake pads?

Thanks in advanced! :)4 Wheel disc brake service?going to sear is a good idea. i have use then before and they do a good job.